Work Study Courses, Study English Ireland, Work Student Dublin
1. Full payment of fees for your course.
2. A letter of invitation from ULearn stating your course details. ULearn will send you an original school letter once you have paid your course fees in full. You must present this to the Irish immigration authorities when you enter Ireland.
3. You passport valid for at least 6 months after your course has finished.
4. Medical Insurance for 8 months. ULearn can provide this for you if you require. Students from outside the EU normally require health insurance while they learn English in Ireland.
5. Bank statements to show evidence of supporting your stay.
6. Documentation of your work & study history.
If your visa application is refused you will a get full refund of fees less €250 to cover administration costs.
You can follow up on the Department of Justice requirements by sending us a mail - we will provide you with all the information you need to help wiht your application . It will provide you with more in depth details and instructions for your English Course Visa Application. You can also view our FAQ page on the Visa section for learning English in Ireland for some more information on Visa Applications and courses.